You can pay your Creative Web Solutions invoice by credit card in several ways.
Pay from E-mail Invoice
- Find the CWS invoice with the balance due (in your e-mail). If you can’t find it, ask us to send another copy.
- Open the e-mail, click the “Pay Online” button (large, blue)
- Pay the amount due through Intuit Payment Network (IMPORTANT: INTUIT PAYMENT NETWORK will appear on your credit/debit statement)
Pay using PayPal
Log in to your paypal.com account
- Enter our payment e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be sure to verify you’re sending the right amount
- Complete your payment through PayPal
Pay with Debit/Credit in Person with Square
- We can process your credit or debit card in person using Square (a digital cash register through a smart phone), but the transaction must take place in person.
- Call to schedule a convenient time for us to meet in person. Bring your credit/debit card. We’ll enter the payment amount, swipe your card, you sign your signature on the screen with your finger, and a receipt is e-mailed to you.
We also accept cash, checks, and traveler’s checks.