We’re looking for an experienced Web Design VA to join Creative Web Solutions. We work with WordPress and Divi/Divi Child Themes, other WordPress themes, and manage a few HTML/CSS websites.
Your primary role will be to manage website changes and additions for our hosting Customers, attend to support tickets, email correspondence with Customers, manage backups, optimize for page speed, track your time in tasks, and consult with team members on tasks and workload. You will also support overflow design-project work as needed.
If you’re a motivated individual who loves working with WordPress, improving user experiences, working in a remote environment, and working with awesome Customers, we want to hear from you!
- WordPress & Divi Experience
- SEO and page speed best practices
- Automated and manual website backup and migration
- Image editing, graphic design
- sFTP/FTP experience, HTML, CSS
- Google Workspace (Docs, Sheets, Gmail)
Team Skills & Attributes:
- Care for your work and positive outcomes for our Customers
- Willingness to learn and grow, open to feedback
- Reliable, ability to follow established workflows
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Outstanding communication
Reasons to Consider Working with CWS:
(Written by CWS Staff)
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunity to work on a variety of aspects of a web design business
- Management that’s open to suggestions and feedback
This is a part-time 20 hour per week role, $20 – $30 per hour depending on experience and skillset. We’re dedicated to finding long-term, A-players for our team. The right person will receive ongoing job security, an increase of hours as the company grows and opportunities for further growth.
Must be eligible to work as an employee in the USA. Interested qualified candidates, please send a current resume to lisa at getcws dot com with 2023 Web Design VA Job in the subject. Include your favorite emoji in the subject … like this 😼
Listen to this post