Personal Information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, payment information (including PayPal account information), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
If you choose to correspond with us through the Site’s online forms, or links to our email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses.
How do we use your personal information?
Broadly speaking, we use Personal Information for purposes of administering and expanding our business activities, providing customer service and making available other products and services to our customers and prospective customers. Occasionally, we may also use the information we collect to notify you about important changes to our Web site, new services and special offers we think you will find valuable.
Occasionally, we may also use the information we collect to notify you about important changes to our Web site, new services and special offers we think you will find valuable. As our customer, you will be given the opportunity to notify us of your desire not to receive these offers by sending us an e-mail.
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing your Personal Information
We may enter into alliances, partnerships or other business arrangements with third parties who may be given access to Personal Information including your name, address, telephone number, email and domain name for the purpose of providing services to you. In connection with alliances, partnerships or arrangements, we may also provide Personal Information to third parties if we have determined that the information will be used in a responsible manner by a responsible third party. For example, some of our partners provide offerings developed by us for your use. We also use third parties to facilitate our business, including, but not limited to, sending email and processing credit card payments. In connection with these offerings and business operations, our partners and other third parties may have access to your Personal Information for use in connection with business activities. As we develop our business, we may buy or sell assets or business offerings. Customer, email, and visitor information is generally one of the transferred business assets in these types of transactions. We may also transfer such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, or any dissolution.
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us provide services as described above. For example, we use Paypal, Quickbooks, Stripe, and Square for payment processing. We use Quickbooks, MailChimp, and Insight.ly to communicate with our Customers. For domain registrations, we use SRS Plus, Godaddy, or ClickHOST. For email hosting, we use Liquid Web, Rackspace or G Suite.
You can read about how those organization use your Personal Information here:
- ClickHOST: https://www.clickhost.com/privacy
- Godaddy: https://www.godaddy.com/agreements/showdoc.aspx?pageid=PRIVACY
- Google: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- Insight.ly: https://www.insightly.com/privacy-policy/
- LiquidWeb: https://www.liquidweb.com/about-us/policies/privacy-policy/
- MailChimp: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
- Paypal: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
- Quickbooks: https://security.intuit.com/index.php/privacy
- Rackspace: https://www.rackspace.com/information/legal/privacycenter
- Square: https://squareup.com/legal/privacy
- SRS Plus (a Web.com Company): https://assets.web.com/legal/English/PrivacyPolicy.pdf
- Stripe https://stripe.com/us/privacy
We also use Google Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights. We may disclosure your personal information if required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the law or comply with legal process served on us or Affiliated Parties; (b) protect and defend our rights and property, the Site, the users of the Site, and/or our Affiliated Parties; (c) act under circumstances to protect the safety of users of the Site, us, or third parties.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
These links allow you to opt out of targeted advertising:
- FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- BING – https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
- Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
When you complete a form or place an order through the Site, we will maintain the information you submit, or your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Third party links
We are not responsible for the practices employed by Web sites linked to or from our Web site nor the information or content contained therein. Often links to other Web sites are provided solely as pointers to information on topics that may be useful to the users of our Web site.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint or have your information removed, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
Creative Web Solutions
PO Box 1805
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32549-1805