We’re looking for an experienced WordPress/Divi Web Design VA to join Creative Web Solutions.
Your primary role will be to manage website changes and additions for our hosting Customers, attend to support tickets, email correspondence with Customers, manage backups before making updates, optimize for page speed, track your time, and consult with team members on tasks and workload. You will also support overflow design-project work as needed.
If you’re a motivated individual who loves working with WordPress, improving user experiences, working in a remote environment, and working with awesome Customers, we want to hear from you!
- Must be eligible to work as an employee in the USA
- WordPress & Divi experience (page, text and image additions and changes, theme builder templates, WordPress theme and plugin installation)
- Google Workspace (Docs, Sheets, Gmail)
- CSS editing
- Image cropping and resizing, basic graphic design skills
- sFTP/FTP experience, HTML
- SEO and page speed best practices
- Automated and manual website backup and migration
- Intermediate graphic design
Team Skills & Attributes:
- Ability to follow checklists and procedures
- Care for your work and positive outcomes for our Customers
- Willingness to learn and grow, open to feedback
- Reliable, ability to follow established workflows
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Outstanding communication
Reasons to Consider Working with CWS:
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunity to work on a variety of aspects of a web design business
- Opportunity to learn additional skills
- Management that’s open to suggestions and feedback
This is a part-time 20 hour per week role, $20 per hour. We’re dedicated to finding long-term, A-players for our team. The right person will receive ongoing job security, an increase of hours as the company grows and opportunities for further growth.
Must be eligible to work as an employee in the USA. Interested qualified candidates, please send a current resume to lisa at getcws dot com with 2024 WP/Divi Designer Job in the subject, along with your favorite emoji … like this 😼
Listen to this post