We had a great turnout at the FWB Chamber Knowedge By the Slice Website Workalong in July, so we’re doing it again Monday, November 8, 2021, from 1-5pm in the FWB Chamber conference room.
Members Helping Members Website Workalong
Date: November 8, 2021
Time: 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM CST
Description: Members Helping Members Website Workalong. Join us for hands-on Q&A help where we conquer your website worries. This free session is not a class, it’s a work session 🙂 where Chamber members will be available to help you one-on-one.
During the Website Workalong, you can:
- ask questions and receive personalized assistance with your website
- get the benefit of others’ professional website/WordPress experience
- throw around ideas and get helpful and kind feedback from others
- hang out with some fun, friendly, nerdy people
What to bring:
- Your internet-capable laptop and power cord
- FTP login or website/WordPress admin login (verify you can login before the work session, please)
- Your question, WordPress problem or website headache
Space is limited and registration is required. Questions are addressed in registration order; sign up early to ensure your question is addressed. Register today!
Past attendees said:
“I liked having the opportunity to bring my computer and do the steps myself”
“I learned a lot and they were very helpful”
“They were SO friendly! And funny!”
“Very nice and professional”
This Members helping Members event is hosted by the FWB Chamber of Commerce, Lisa Smith with CWS, and Holly Karr with MAG Aerospace.
Listen to this post